• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone got one yet?

I have got one and am liking it a lot so far, only had it a day and haven't been out with it yet but i like the editing features and my 7yr old son had fun playing with the paper artist app. App developers need to let you use the zoom button to zoom instead of volume. So far i only have a couple of issues with it, i think 4gb of internal space is a bit tight, i think 16gb minimum would be much better especially with Android 4 not letting you install apps to the sd card. The only other thing is i think the battery is slightly on the small side, if you do a lot of wireless uploading i can see this not lasting long. I think the price is too high but luckily i will get

Reactions: ScandaLeX
Upvote 0
I bought one when I was travelling in Singapore on Dec 9th.
I was at Henry's Camera store in Toronto yesterday looking for a case for the SGC and was surprised that the Galaxy Camera is still not on sale here in Canada!
Apparently Samsung has not finalized with a Carrier to provide service for the camera.
Too bad since the SGC would make a great Christmas present!

I'm going to pick up a few 32 GB Micro SD cards that are now on sale for Boxing Day @ CAD$18.99 at Canada Computers.

Cheers
Merry Christmas to all.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones