• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Anyone got their 32GB mem card yet?

I just got done moving over 22 gigs of files to the 32gb cards for my Incredible and N900. Neither card needed to be formatted (already fat32) and work great :)

I am not noticing a speed issue as far as rebuilding media libraries and playing back files. just as good as my 16gb, of which the one in the N900 is a class 6. It writes slower than the 6 (of course), but plays just as good in regards to function for media.

Upvote 0
Just got mine, and I'm almost as excited about the little micro sd usb dongle that comes with the card. Almost. Copied over the old info from my 2gb to the new 32gb without issue and then just slapped it into the phone. Booted right up and now I have more space than I know what to do with (for the moment). What an awesome deal! Thanks Verizon! Congrats to all of you who got one, too.

Upvote 0
OK so I bit the bullet. I called Verizon and bought a 32GB card. $99.99 - 25% discount, 2 day shipping = $74.99 for $150 card. Not bad but still not as good as you lucky bums that got it for $49.99 - 25%= $36.50. I'd have bought several for that price.

WOW! I emailed them, they told me these two offers cannot be combined. Maybe I should call them instead?

Upvote 0
My Druid is SUPER sharp, with that 2150 battery and remodeled gradient case courtesy of drPheta!

Now... I've almost filled my 16GB card, so I ordered a 32GB card from VZW.

Questions:

1. How do I know whether I'll have to reformat to FAT32?

2. How do I move everything that's on the 16GB card to the new 32GB card? (might just be drag 'n' drop, but I don't want to assume.)

Thanks.
Nurseferatu

Upvote 0
My Druid is SUPER sharp, with that 2150 battery and remodeled gradient case courtesy of drPheta!

Now... I've almost filled my 16GB card, so I ordered a 32GB card from VZW.

Questions:

1. How do I know whether I'll have to reformat to FAT32?

2. How do I move everything that's on the 16GB card to the new 32GB card? (might just be drag 'n' drop, but I don't want to assume.)

Thanks.
Nurseferatu

You shouldn't need to format it, they were shipping them formated I wasted an hour doing it.

I did a drag and drop from m y16gig to my 32gig worked perfectly

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones