• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone thinking about upgrading ?

Chidori602

Jun 18, 2010
Anyone thinking about upgrading from your n6? I just don't see it justifiable, 2015 phones were just slightly improved in processing power. Maybe I'll wait till next year for something with the 820 processor. I was thinking of getting the 6p, but the phone is pretty ugly. Honestly if the moto x pure had a fingerprint sensor, it would be the perfect phone. Just my thoughts, what are you guys planning on upgrading to?

Anyone thinking about upgrading from your n6? I just don't see it justifiable, 2015 phones were just slightly improved in processing power. Maybe I'll wait till next year for something with the 820 processor. I was thinking of getting the 6p, but the phone is pretty ugly. Honestly if the moto x pure had a fingerprint sensor, it would be the perfect phone. Just my thoughts, what are you guys planning on upgrading to?
I agree completely! [emoji106] [emoji120]

Personally I have a Nexus 6, and I have Absolutely no desire to upgrade to the current Nexus 6P

I completely agree that the new Nexus 6 P is ugly and isn't much of an upgrade over the Nexus 6!

Upvote 0
I'm thinking about upgrading from my S4 to a Nexus 6. Two questions:
1 - Doesn't the curved back create problems if you're trying to use the phone when it is laying flat on a desk?
2 - How much longer do you figure it will be available thru 3rd parties now that Google Play has discontinued sales of the N6?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones