• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone try the Sprint Screen Protectors?

When I asked the guy to put on the screen protector, he did not mention to me that he would charge me, just liked at my receipt, what a sneaky punk, clearly he had no clue what he was talking about when he said after 24 hours the screen would be fine, its been 5 days, and its still grainy, and there are lines on the screen, will get the regular zagg this weekend, boy do I feel like I got tooken

Upvote 0
When I asked the guy to put on the screen protector, he did not mention to me that he would charge me, just liked at my receipt, what a sneaky punk, clearly he had no clue what he was talking about when he said after 24 hours the screen would be fine, its been 5 days, and its still grainy, and there are lines on the screen, will get the regular zagg this weekend, boy do I feel like I got tooken

I would take it up with management.

Best Buy used to be known for good customer service compared to Circuit City, seems like with them losing sales to WalMart, Amazon...they would get back to that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones