• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone use Juice Defender or SetPCU with this phone

I use SetCPU on my 915 and I have to say I am impessed. It is set to 100 min and 1000 max and have yet to notice any lag. One day after 14 hours of use I made it home with 46% battery remaining!!! That includes close to two hours of talk time (over bluetooth), about a dozen text messages, and a couple of 10 minute internet sessions!

Battery life on the 915 isn't quite the problem it is on the 910 :) I bought the i.Sound Portable Power - 8000 mAh external battery for times when I want to use my 915 for things like wifi tethering with my g-tablet, watching movies, playing games, listening to music, and anything that keeps the screen/cpu busy. It works very well and was $50 well spent!

Now if I can just get gps working...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones