• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone use WireFly customer service?

chrisexv6

Nov 9, 2010
Got my GNex from Wirefly earlier this week....almost everything about it is perfect. Radio seems to work as normal for the device, etc.

2 issues: some vertical banding on gray screens (which could be normal, but Id like to see if its better on a different phone) and the color temp seems to be a little too warm.....white is a little "dingy".

I spoke to WireFly and for me to be able to compare the phones side by side, they want to put a hold on my card while waiting for one to be returned. This is not an issue to me, as Ive done this before with other electronics.....my biggest question is has anyone tried it, and is WireFly good about creditting without issues? I didnt want a piece of dust on the screen, etc. to disqualify me from getting credited (since it is a lot of $$$)

I know someone from Wirefly used to be on these forums but I havent seen them active in a while.....would be cool if they could respond, but Id appreciate any info from ANYONE thats used them before.

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones