• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone want a user manual for 2.1?

Thanks! Some interesting info.

Eris: 4.45"x2.19"x.51" 4.23 oz.
Incredible: 4.63"x2.3"x.46" 4.6 oz.

Eris: Talk time: 214 min, Standby: 373 hrs
Incredible: Talk time: 313 min, Standby: 146 hrs

Amazing that the incredible has a 3.7" screen and they are so close in size and weight.

I'm a bit concerned about the 1300 mAb battery. I know this is what was leaked previously but I did not believe it. With a larger and higher res screen and faster CPU I would think the battery time would be less than Eris. How do you get more talk time and less standby time?

Upvote 0
Thanks! Some interesting info.

Eris: 4.45"x2.19"x.51" 4.23 oz.
Incredible: 4.63"x2.3"x.46" 4.6 oz.

Eris: Talk time: 214 min, Standby: 373 hrs
Incredible: Talk time: 313 min, Standby: 146 hrs

Amazing that the incredible has a 3.7" screen and they are so close in size and weight.

I'm a bit concerned about the 1300 mAb battery. I know this is what was leaked previously but I did not believe it. With a larger and higher res screen and faster CPU I would think the battery time would be less than Eris. How do you get more talk time and less standby time?

Nice size. I could possibly be convinced to trade up :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones