• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone with problems they think CL notifica related?

hortstu

Android Enthusiast
Jun 29, 2010
So I think my Evo's problems are all from the CraigsList notifica app. Not that it is the apps fault but I'm just maxing out on the CPU and can't use the web at the same time without risking a restart.

I'm using Myn's I think I had these problems with Fresh too but it wasn't as noticeable / frequent.

The big problem is this app is so freakin useful to me that, If i have to choose, I'd rather have it than a fully functioning evo!

Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe the best Rom to use with it? Anything?

Thanks

Thanks ed,

I did update after I read your post. Still having the same issues. My evo will reboot if I use the internet or the navigation.

A little frustrating but I'd rather have the craigs list update than the internet and the nav. Wish I could have it all though. Thinking of going back to fresh. If I have the same problems there I don't know where I'll go. Any suggestion?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones