• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App for automatically switching on/off a SIM card

Arv Gupta

Lurker
May 20, 2019
Hi there,

I am new to the forum and wanted some advice on Android apps. I hope someone will respond.

Is there any Android 8.0 application to automatically switch off the SIM at night and switch it on in the morning. I will be delighted to use such an app (I keep receiving phone calls in the night and at times forget to switch of the SIM). If not, is there any way to do so otherwise?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind Gupta

Thanks for the reply. Can you pls. enumerate the steps for 'automate it' to switch off at 8 pma nd switch on at 9 am. I am unable to do so in automate it and other mentioned apps.

Regards,
Arvind Gupta
I'm only familiar with the app's functionality, not in how to actually use it. :( The good news is that the developer, @llamalab, pops in here from time to time and he has a dedicated area for his app at https://androidforums.com/apps/automate.8899/. Post a thread in there asking for help and he should see it. :)

Upvote 0
Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones