• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help App to change Lock Screen wallpaper

badcatz

Nov 12, 2010
Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a small, simple app that can make your lock screen wallpaper different from the desktop wallpaper? I have been searching and haven't found much of anything that is that stripped down. All the apps I have found that can do this also do way more than I want, like add a bunch of notification options. All I need / want is the ability to make my lock screen and desktop wallpapers different.

Thanks.

Yeah I saw that. Even though I use Nova Prime and am very happy with it this app hasn't been updated in years and still appears to do way more than I want. I'm surprised this ability isn't built in. I know some brands of phones allow it but Motorola apparently doesn't and I haven't found any work around that actually works.
Thanks for the reply though, I appreciate it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones