• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

app to convert text conversation to a document

mikey1273

Lurker
Sep 13, 2011
I am looking for an app or way to convert a full conversation from my phone into a document that I can save. here is the situation I have to take a renter to court for not paying, lying about some stuff and causing trouble for others. I want to get the stuff she told me in SMS messages out to a document I can take with me to court.

I would prefer a free app or some other way thats free or low cost. need it by monday too.

Thank for the help

I know many people in that similar situation who just save the text messages in their phone. Courts today use evidence from things like text messages and facebook all the time. I don't know of a specific app but the thing is...if you have it in a document only they may say you could have altered the document. If you find an app great! But I would still say save those text messages and bring your phone to court! Another idea would be to take pictures of them on ur phone as a back up.
Good luck!

Upvote 0
Thanks I do plan to take the phone and share it as is but figured it would be nice to have it in a format that is easier to read and give to someone.

This woman I am trying to get rid of is so stupid too. I know I will win. I just want to look like I have my things in order and know what I am doing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones