1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

app to convert text conversation to a document

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by mikey1273, Sep 13, 2011.

1. mikey1273

mikey1273 Lurker

I am looking for an app or way to convert a full conversation from my phone into a document that I can save. here is the situation I have to take a renter to court for not paying, lying about some stuff and causing trouble for others. I want to get the stuff she told me in SMS messages out to a document I can take with me to court.

I would prefer a free app or some other way thats free or low cost. need it by monday too.

Thank for the help

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

MyPhoneExplorer can access the SMS on your phone AFAIK. I think it can also export it in csv format, which can be read via MS Excel.

3. Lthope33

Lthope33 Lurker

I know many people in that similar situation who just save the text messages in their phone. Courts today use evidence from things like text messages and facebook all the time. I don't know of a specific app but the thing is...if you have it in a document only they may say you could have altered the document. If you find an app great! But I would still say save those text messages and bring your phone to court! Another idea would be to take pictures of them on ur phone as a back up.
    Good luck!

4. mikey1273

mikey1273 Lurker

Thanks I do plan to take the phone and share it as is but figured it would be nice to have it in a format that is easier to read and give to someone.

This woman I am trying to get rid of is so stupid too. I know I will win. I just want to look like I have my things in order and know what I am doing.