• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App tracking / management

Hello

Google Play keeps record of all apps I have ever installed in "Other apps in my library". Problem is, I cannot remember why I uninstalled them (Was it because I found something better? Because I flashed my ROM and forgot about them?)

So, does anybody know of an app/web service to keep track of installed/uninstalled apps? Useful features would be;

• allows me to rank and add comments on each app (e.g. why I uninstalled, killer features, fatal flaws). It would be very nice if handset prompted for a comment at each uninstall
  • app categories. nice if these were replicated on handset like the very useful AutoAppOrganizer
  • web portal for desktop access
  • syncs with Google Play "Apps installed" and "Other apps in my library" databases to track apps currently or previously used

Any suggestions would be most welcome! Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones