• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apple creates technology to hide police brutality: will it affect Android phones?

The police are pushing for the new upgrade to IOS 7 to help with the plethora of stolen Iphones, to boot.
Someone just might have a standard small cam with them. I usually have the SX 50 in the car. That has the equivalent of a 1250mm telephoto, so I don't have to be right in on top of the nonsense.

Upvote 0
Police Brutality needs to stop, and we need to lock them bad cops up, and turn them into manpig.

I support all law enforcement personnel as they (mostly) do a good job and put their lives on the lines for us citizens. That being said, nothing is worse than a rotten cop or public official. Anyone who violates the public trust we grant them deserves to be turned into, as sfbloodbrother stated so eloquently, manpig.

If this information is true...that smartphones can be "disabled" from filming police in action...this will deal a terrible blow to liberty.

It seems as if we, as a society, are creeping inexorably towards Orwell's vision of the future (or "past"...since 1984 has come and gone).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones