• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Applications non déplacées

D

Deleted User

Bonjour,

J'utilise depuis un an un Samsung Galaxy A21s. Depuis quelques jours, mon smartphone m'indique "Espace de stockage bientôt saturé" car j'ai utilisé 124 sur 128 GO du stockage interne. Or, il y a une semaine, j'avais utilisé seulement 32 GO... et je n'ai rien ajouté entre temps !

Je crois en avoir trouvé la cause : le mauvais déplacement des applications. Je me sert des options développeur pour pouvoir activer le mode "Déplacer n'importe quelle app.". Après une visite du système de mon téléphone sur Android File Transfer, je me suis rendu compte que les dossiers de données d'applications normalement déplacées sur la carte SD pèsent 0 KO et que je retrouve les même dossiers, avec leur poids normal, dans la mémoire interne de mon téléphone; Autrement dit, les données déplacées sont revenues à leurs places de départ.
J'ai essayé de les re-déplacer, mais rien à faire...

Est-il possible de réparer ce bogue ?
Pour information : je suis sous Android 11 + One UI 3.5.

Merci par avance...

hello, this is an english only site

using https://translate.google.com/ i have copied and pasted your post:
"Hello,

I have been using a Samsung Galaxy A21s for a year. For the past few days, my smartphone has been telling me "Storage space will soon be full" because I have used 124 out of 128 GB of internal storage. However, a week ago, I only used 32 GB... and I haven't added anything in the meantime!

I believe I have found the cause: the bad movement of the applications. I use developer options to enable the "Move any app" mode. After a system visit of my phone on Android File Transfer, I realized that the application data folders normally moved to the SD card weigh 0 KB and that I find the same folders, with their normal weight, in the internal memory of my phone; In other words, the moved data has returned to its starting places.
I tried to move them again, but nothing to do...

Is it possible to fix this bug?
For information: I'm on Android 11 + One UI 3.5.

Thanks in advance..."

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Hello,

I have been using a Samsung Galaxy A21s for a year. For the past few days, my smartphone has been telling me "Storage space will soon be full" because I have used 124 out of 128 GB of internal storage. However, a week ago, I only used 32 GB... and I haven't added anything in the meantime!

I believe I have found the cause: the bad movement of the applications. I use developer options to enable the "Move any app" mode. After a system visit of my phone on Android File Transfer, I realized that the application data folders normally moved to the SD card weigh 0 KB and that I find the same folders, with their normal weight, in the internal memory of my phone; In other words, the moved data has returned to its starting places.
I tried to move them again, but nothing to do...

Is it possible to fix this bug?
For information: I'm on Android 11 + One UI 3.5.

Thanks in advance...
so unless you format your sd card as internal, moving apps to the sd card does not do what you think. it only moves portions of the app to the card.....mostly data. and data is usually pretty small depending on the app.

how many apps do you have on your device?
how much room do you have on your phone?
have you tried just rebooting the phone?

Reactions: mikedt and Dannydet
Upvote 0
Translation :
Donc, à moins que vous ne formatiez votre carte SD en interne, le déplacement d'applications sur la carte SD ne fait pas ce que vous pensez. il ne déplace que des parties de l'application vers la carte ..... principalement des données. et les données sont généralement assez petites selon l'application.

combien d'applications avez-vous sur votre appareil ?
tu as combien d'espace sur ton téléphone ?
avez-vous essayé de redémarrer simplement le téléph one?

Reactions: mikedt and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Translation :
Donc, à moins que vous ne formatiez votre carte SD en interne, le déplacement d'applications sur la carte SD ne fait pas ce que vous pensez. il ne déplace que des parties de l'application vers la carte ..... principalement des données. et les données sont généralement assez petites selon l'application.

combien d'applications avez-vous sur votre appareil ?
tu as combien d'espace sur ton téléphone ?
avez-vous essayé de redémarrer simplement le téléph one?
ahhhh..........we are an ENGLISH only site!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dannydet and mikedt
Upvote 0
Rectification : selon Android File Transfer, les données et les applications transférées sur la carte SD pèsent toutes 0 KO !

Je possède un stockage interne de 128 GO et une carte SD de 226GO. Ma carte SD est bien formatée en externe.
J'ai environ 150 applications sur mon appareil dont quelques unes pesant plus de 3 GO.
Même après redémarrage, le problème reste présent...

Upvote 0
Rectification : selon Android File Transfer, les données et les applications transférées sur la carte SD pèsent toutes 0 KO !

Je possède un stockage interne de 128 GO et une carte SD de 226GO. Ma carte SD est bien formatée en externe.
J'ai environ 150 applications sur mon appareil dont quelques unes pesant plus de 3 GO.
Même après redémarrage, le problème reste présent...
again please use Goggle translate and copy and paste your reply....THIS IS AN ENGLISH ONLY SITE!!!!!!

google translates:
Correction: according to Android File Transfer, data and applications transferred to the SD card are all 0 KB!

I have 128 GB internal storage and a 226 GB SD card. My SD card is well formatted externally.
I have about 150 apps on my device with some weighing over 3GB.
Even after restarting, the problem persists...

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
"mon smartphone" I think that's actually Franglais.

OT:

Watch out, the French language police are patrolling again:
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-61647192
The Académie Française says "jeu video de competition" should replace "e-sports", and "streamer" should become "joueur-animateur en direct".

So "mon smartphone" should be "mon téléphone intelligent". :thumbsupdroid:

Upvote 0
Yes, but that does not explain the transfer problem.

You mean Android File Transfer? You mentioned in your OP, which is a Mac application. I have used it a few times, with a Macbook Air and a new Macbook Pro, that's Apple Silicon, with a Huawei and a Samsung phone.

But what's the actual problem you're having with it? If it's not transferring data, maybe try another USB cable, if you haven't already. i can't read much French, and possibly the Google translation may have lost some of the pertinent details of your OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones