• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Apps in folders

ashjnk2010

Nov 16, 2010
UK
I keep arranging my apps in folders so everything is organised but my phone keeps throwing apps out the folder.

Basic terms, for instance I put all my Task apps i.e. Memo, Mini Diary etc into a folder called Memos and save the changes. These apps will stay in the folder fine until I open task manger and Exit all apps (to save battery) and clear memory (same again to save battery). But yet when I go to my apps some apps for example Mini Diary have vanished from the folder and back onto the page full of apps.
I've cleared Data from TW Launcher and done it but still apps keep wanting to not go into folders.

Anyone any ideas as its driving me crazy placing apps into folders and then they decide not to stay in there :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones