1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Archos G9

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by partridge, Jun 24, 2011.

1. partridge

partridge Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 1, 2010
    ARCHOS

WOW at the specs and WOW at the price!

I hope reviews prove this to be as good as it looks, because this looks like an amazing deal

although they do talk of an optional pack of codecs, any Archos users come across this before? How much?

Looking forward to more news on this, I've been looking at Android tablets for a while and was thinking about the Asus Transformer but currently waiting for news on the Toshiba Thrive and the Sony tablets. I can't believe either of them will beat this on price though.

Advertisement

2. AmneonX

AmneonX Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 27, 2010
    http://www.androidwaypoint.com
    Michigan
    I write for a blog website that blogs about everything google. I was going to buy the Acer Iconia to review and blog about and use, but I think i'm going to hold out for this. The price is exactly what I want, and the specs are amazing.

3. Komodo Rogue

Komodo Rogue Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 5, 2010
    Totally agree with both of you. The G9 line looks absolutely fantastic - and the price is unbeatable.

I'm glad that, after the Asus Transformer completely stole the limelight (and sales) from more expensive tablets like Xoom, the G9 looks like it just may be the next runaway hit.

The Xoom's original $800 price tag (or $600 if you locked yourself into a 2 year contract) is just funny now to me. Thank you Asus and Archos for making that kind of pricing seem absolutely insane.

4. AmneonX

AmneonX Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 27, 2010
    http://www.androidwaypoint.com
    Michigan
    Archos always does a good job about being affordable. The G8 tablets were also really affordable. I am def looking at getting the G9.