• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Aready unlocked, rooted, CWM, but wont flash ROMS...help plzzz.

I Already unlocked the bootloader, Installed CWM, and rooted my one s. I then kind of got stuck in a CWM loop where i couldnt get out of it, but i found a thread with scotty helping and I got out of it. But then I tried installing CM 10.1 stable and basically it says "error in /sdcard/cm-10.1.3-ville.zip (status 7) installation aborted. Im not sure what to do, wouldnt mind some assistance.

I Already unlocked the bootloader, Installed CWM, and rooted my one s. I then kind of got stuck in a CWM loop where i couldnt get out of it, but i found a thread with scotty helping and I got out of it. But then I tried installing CM 10.1 stable and basically it says "error in /sdcard/cm-10.1.3-ville.zip (status 7) installation aborted. Im not sure what to do, wouldnt mind some assistance.

Is this a S4?
If so, have a look at this:
http://highonandroid.com/android-roms/how-to-fix-status-7-error-with-cwm-recovery-on-rooted-android/
If no, I don't know if there is CM for the S3.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones