• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AT&Ts Sun 9/18/11 4G Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? Then why does the Droid Bionic have VERIZON stamped on the front of it??
Wait for October Before You Buy the Droid Bionic
DroidBionic.jpg

I can understand the frustration when you are trying to help a person and they refuse to listen (I teach finance as an adjunct), but if Bravo is unwilling to listen due to whatever reasons...then don't get frustrated as Bravo might need your insight later or might provide insight later to a question...;)

Reactions: WolfmanRobby
Upvote 0
I can understand the frustration when you are trying to help a person and they refuse to listen (I teach finance as an adjunct), but if Bravo is unwilling to listen due to whatever reasons...then don't get frustrated as Bravo might need your insight later or might provide insight later to a question...;)

It's not a refusal to listen to advice, rather non-consideration due to a poor approach. It's more than just "some refuse to listen", there is a successful method to sharing information beyond an anxious (I know all facts so listen to me and go no further) approach.

Upvote 0
Some Atrix users have reported a slight increase of speed, it's fact, nothing to write home about, but an increase nonetheless.

People have been posting speed increases on the Atrix since April/May (I forget when it was AT&T started getting the HSDPA turned up and active, My speeds increased in June, if I remember correctly). It has nothing to do with the LTE rollout that started last Sunday.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones