• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Atlast I Join In

Hello, Android Forum and all Members...
Well , I have been an old user of this place and XDA but never "registered" so thought to register , naah just fooling, i have to ask few things ;)

Well it is a great simple forum with all the good things one can want regarding Android..

About me , well a simple person , into hacking & network security scene since childhood.. but due to a job (which is totally opposite me interest) i get no time to do anything , run a security portal and all ..

Looking forward to having a good time here , will be helping others if I get the Hang of it

Edit: Mods/Admins
I wrote my twitter Username "Hackology" in the "Twitter" Box under "Additional Information" but as you can see on the Left the t Icon is linking to "androidforums.com/Hackology" , which is wrong. I think this needs to be looked into AND if I was suppose to enter the Complete Twitter Profile URL in that Box then that Box needs some validation Checks :) (Yup, had to enter Full URL , it was written somewhere at the bottom :p , still textbox validation required, just saying no need to Flame :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones