1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

attempts, an learned, xda some, htc 3d sprint

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hepha, May 6, 2020.

1. hepha

hepha Lurker

I decide to start over since todays the big day, those temp roots arent very exciting but maybe folks will like kingroot more now if i tell em how to get da 'code', elbow ) u know what im saying huh huh, Yea dats right i know a neat app that helps it from boot flopping i think thats a good word 4 it, restarting..!! That memory to ram app ever heard, an throwing a sync widget up on the left page, account sync on the right, cuz when ur dealing with google play srvs taking 20% of ur hardrive, having a sync widget on ur main desktop home pg can add to virus's.

#1 hepha, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 8, 2020

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Is there a question in here? I'm afraid that I got lost in the the stream of consciousness here and can't tell whether you are asking for help, giving advice or just having a rant (it may be all 3). Maybe try shorter sentences (your longest is 207 words), break the topics up a bit (new paragraphs can help), introduce a bit of structure to your post, and it will be easier for people to help you if that is what you want.

3. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

Congratulations on rooting your HTC EVO 3D. I can't understand much of your post but welcome to Android Forums @hepha :) .

PS: I have a rooted Sprint Note 4 and having a custom recovery (TWRP) and a backup has samed my phone # times.

ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  4. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Closed head injuries need to be addressed by a doctor

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  5. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

:)

ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  6. hepha

hepha Lurker

I got my msl number today guys, oh an the rant i just like to be dramatic sometimes, unlocked devolper mode on sissys oreo. Still trying to do everthing without a pc. I can teach people how to get there msls now but i think it might be more of an email conversation savy type deal, if some1 wants to know.

HTC EVO 3D Forum

The HTC EVO 3D release date was July 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1730mAh battery.

July 2011
Release Date
Reviews