• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Audio from YouTube not routing to BT headset

Oh, I should have mentioned that when I get into my menu settings for Bluetooth, find the device name (Samsung WEP450) and click on the options for that device, it says under Profiles "Connected to phone audio," but there's no option for "media" or apps or whatever like you might expect.

I had no problem routing audio from YouTube videos to this same BT headset on my previous phone, which was a non-Android "feature phone," by the way.

Upvote 0
This is likely to mean that there is something wrong with your phone audio port.

I kind of doubt that. When I Google this problem, I find enough other users with the same complaint that it probably isn't a hardware failure issue. There just can't be that many people out there with faulty audio circuitry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones