• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[B]Games, Games.... what your playing.... troubles... anything[/B]

I have on my Sony Experia Arc right now a bunch of games.... I had some more but got rid of some because they either were a Rip off or need more memory LOL.
Right now I'm playing Need For Speed Shift a lot, CK Zombies, Tower Raiders 1&2, and Burn the City.
I also have Drag Racing, Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit, Reckless Getaway, Air Attack HD, Lane Splitter, Lets Golf, Paper Air Plane 2, Guns 'n Glory, Sudoku Free, Air Control and a couple others.
If you see a good game tell me about it. If you want to know about one I have just ask....

Upvote 0
I've been playing the following games and loved them.

Dead space
Shadowing
Dungeon hunter 1 and 2 (download the htc desire version to use on arc since it's not officially supported)
Order n chaos. Absolutely love this game it's wow in my pocket anywhere.
Nova 2. Love the online multiplayer.

My only gripe is not being able to use a gamepad with these games so I could really enjoy them on my HDTV.

I have been looking into ways to use gamepad and I am under the impression that with the 4.0 update the arc will be PlayStation certified.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones