• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Backup and Restore app/game data on Nexus 4

leoknight

Lurker
Jan 15, 2013
Back up and restore using Titanium Backup Pro on my Optimus G2x was easy since it has SD card, I can back up my data on SD card but Nexus 4 lacked the SD card slot, is it even possible to restore my data after factory reset on my Nexus 4? I try using Titanium Backup to back up my data to my Google Drive and Dropbox but I don't see any way to restore my data from either Google Drive or Dropbox back to my Nexus 4.

I have no problem downloading the files from Google Drive to my computer and then transfer it right back to my phone, but I was not given any option to restore data back to my app. At any rate, after I looked around different option and setting in Titanium Backup, I found out I need to refresh apps list which was somewhat hidden within the menu which was one missing step that I didn't know about so I solve my issue now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones