• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help bad charging on two of these??

Oct 26, 2010
have a feeling im not going to get a reply to this.. looks pretty dead around here

i seen these at walmart for $79 and figured what the hell, i can always return it, 1st one i got acted like it was always being plugged/unplugged, it will eventually get fully charged usually.. so i messed with it for a week anyways then exchanged it when i had time. new one does the same thing.

other then that i really like the thing for the price.. anyone else had this issue? im about to just return it

i should mention ive tried multiple chargers and the mini (micro?) usb fits tight

I had a similar issue today. Took mine to work. Tried to charge it via USB on my computer. The battery charge symbols showed up but after a few hours it dropped from 33 to 9%. I tried my HP touchpad charger and Le Pan charger (both 2 amp chargers) No luck. Got home and plugged it iN to the original charger and it showed 30% and started charging.

The battery feels a bit warm right now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones