• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
They made me get the $50 plan right from the start; I think you got some serious dumb luck to get anything cheaper than that prior.

This issue is that MetroPCS is not aware of their own plans. If they are going to have different price plans for each phone they should get rid of the plans page all together that way you only see what is "available" to each particular phone.

Upvote 0
More 4g phones are due out. The Esteem will be on the same plans as the Indulge but you never know for the future phones. the $0 plan only allows 100MB of data anyway, that blows. nobody wants that, if i wanted that i would go to shitty ass TMOBILE.

Actually to save 10 bucks I'd take the 100MB of data. I don't stream any thing to my phone (personally I'd just as soon load what I want on my phone, but I digress). Since streaming is what is counted against that - well I'd like to save my money.

Upvote 0
yes but its their fualt their phone is bugyy but they made you pay 175 to replace your phone and all parts

me losing my phone has nothing to do with the phony being "buggy"

Actually to save 10 bucks I'd take the 100MB of data. I don't stream any thing to my phone (personally I'd just as soon load what I want on my phone, but I digress). Since streaming is what is counted against that - well I'd like to save my money.

check out the other guys reply. there are ways around like what you want to do but it is not available yet unless you get the cra(p)ft

Upvote 0
I don't see any way around paying $50 and having the Indulge at this point. I'm willing to pay the $50 for the Indulge. My point is not everyone cares about being able to stream media (and I don't want to get into a debate on how that fits into MetroPCS unlimited philosophy anyway).
as said the reason is not the steam 40/50/60 only different is their steam their TV/ music app the reason they make you have 50 is cause the thing you can get with 40 is the same with 50 other then Visual Voice Mail witch their is an free app for once you have the android phone with the all you can use 4g data and app = a deal so they make it a MOST to have 50 plan

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones