• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ban the Band You Can't Stand

I’m not talking about the act/group/band that you can barely tolerate if there’s nothing else to listen to.

I’m talking about the act that:

1. Causes an involuntary gag reflex.

2. Sounds like a gunny sack holding a cat fighting with a raccoon.

3. Reminds you of Margaret Hamilton’s fingernails being dragged across the blackboard.

4. If this band came on the radio, you would instantly and randomly hit ANY button to change the channel, even if it meant you might end up listening to Miley Cyrus or Rush Limbaugh.

5. If you were in a coma on life support and this band started playing, you would come back to life, tear out the IV’s just long enough to change the channel.

So this is serious. Who makes your ears bleed?

I’ll start with

Maroon 5
Nickelback
Fleetwood Mac
Rihanna (see no. 2)

Go at it!
ohhhh nooooo mr bill :D i loves me some of all the above :D. Theres one song per-say that i love to ban… .. i don't know the group but the song is "Come On Eilene" whew!!i

Upvote 0
elton john interview GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Upvote 0
Reactions: IHateMyTreo
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones