• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Cover

younca4

May 9, 2010
I have to say that I am VERY impressed with the Incredible so far. I am curious on something though... I noticed when looking inside the battery cover, it looks like there's a part of it, inside, that looks melted. It goes from the camera hole to the charging port hole just on the cover itself. Can someone check there cover to see if it's just a manufacturing thing??

I have to say that I am VERY impressed with the Incredible so far. I am curious on something though... I noticed when looking inside the battery cover, it looks like there's a part of it, inside, that looks melted. It goes from the camera hole to the charging port hole just on the cover itself. Can someone check there cover to see if it's just a manufacturing thing??

A Picture would help a lot :)

Upvote 0
Here is the pic as requested... Let me know what you think

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 192
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones