• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Battery] Fixes and Tips

FWIW, my Droid could go 24+ hours of "my normal use". However, at my mom's house, a low signal area for her Verizon flip phone as well, my fully charged Droid almost fully drained in under 4 hours from a varying signal of 0-1 bar. Phone was also "warm to the touch".

I don't believe that the relationship of low signal and high battery drain is limited to the Incredible.

Thanks for helping de-mystify the associated low signal strength and battery drainage. I thought something was really wrong with my battery while staying in area with 0-1 bars signal strength, as with hardly any use it will not even stay turned on for 12 hrs. w/o recharging.

Upvote 0
This thread along with the other is being created for the purpose of merging all battery threads into three. It will keep the forum clean and will also serve as a one stop information collective.

This particular [Battery] thread is for Fixes and Tips on how to increase battery life. If you have found any ways to help get the most out of your battery please share it here and help other members if you can. Please don't get angry or upset with another member if they disagree with your fix or tip.

See my latest post: http://androidforums.com/sprint-her...ery-life-another-alternative.html#post2274399

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones