1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Full though now wont Switch on

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Paul Shields, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Paul Shields

Paul Shields Lurker

Hi Guys

Phone working fine up till hour ago when problems occurred

1st - Tried to charge phone when 30% remaining approx and wouldn't charge, Tried changing charger and Battery with no Success at that time

Ten mins later it started charging to my delight and eventually I got the usual alert to say battery full to unplug charger which I did though the alert wouldn't clear and the 100% symbol also stayed on the screen constantly

Switched phone off to try and clear the alert and the 100% symbol and now wont switch on, It does for a split second but then switches off as if battery dead when its full charged

Ive tried both batteries again and no joy and I know for certain one fully charged

Kind regards

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Check the charging port very carefully (strong light and good magnifying glass) for dirt. (Particles may be just barely visible with a magnifying glass.) Remove them with the pointed end of a wooden toothpick - carefully.

Also make sure that the center bar of the charging port isn't bent over, touching the metal edge.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews