• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ** battery help and keyboard qustion**

bigg12x

Jul 22, 2010
i just got the phone nad first charge i charged it whe ni got it and now its dead im charging it battery is very weak compared to nexus one i had.... but is it true that if u discharge it completley and then charge it completey and repeat 3-4 times battery gets good? i also heard over a little time that battery gets way better? any one can relate to this? Also having a issue in browser and its ONLY ON WWW.GOOGLE.COM when i go to search box and type its making my letters turn into bullets as in you were typing a password or something :thinking:

gotcha.... it died from 40% and right to 5% in 1 hour of non use idk what to do its crazy... i chekced running applications and killed everything idk what else it can be.... im charging it now from 0% basically to full.... lets see ill repeat this 2 more times which itll make it 4 i heard makes battery good? maybe it takes time for battery to kick in on full use!

Upvote 0
i also did this wthich is good but will it mess anything up if the phone is brand new and is charging fine

Connect the phone to the charger with the phone powered on, and allow the phone to charge until the notification LED is green, indicating the device is fully charged.
Disconnect the phone from the charger, and power it off.
Reconnect the phone to the charger with the phone powered off, and allow the phone to charge until the notification LED is green.
Disconnect the phone from the charger and power it on.
Once the phone is powered completely on, power it off again and reconnect it to the charger until the notification LED is green.
Disconnect the phone, power it on, and use it. You need to use this sequence only once.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones