• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery issues

Darkrainbow

Lurker
Oct 14, 2019
I am having a bigtime battery problem .the frustrating part is that its gone from one extreme to another ....this is the second time I have typed this so.....ya know I'll prolly forget to mention something..... Im very aggitated right now but I'll try not to be too vague.so like i was saying one extreme to the next ...ive been on my charger all day it hasn't bitten fully charged not once...i think it got to 94% once today and the when i started using it out immediately started discharging......and rapidly i might add... I just dont understand it... When i got on my phone this a.m. i was on it for approx. 30 minutes b4 it fully discharged. Someone said it was all the background data eating the battery up.... Could that really be it and if so can i fix this somehow.... Any other ideas.?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones