• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Life is Impressive

The_Chief

Accept no imitations!
  • Nov 17, 2009
    Manchester, Tennessee
    Okay, I'm impressed with the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro's battery life. I purposely left the watch charger at home for my 2-day conference. When I got home this afternoon, 48 hours after I left, the watch still had 43% battery remaining! I'm going to TRY sleeping with it, just to see how well it performs as a sleep monitor, knowing it only needs to be charged twice a week...

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
    Okay, I'm impressed with the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro's battery life. I purposely left the watch charger at home for my 2-day conference. When I got home this afternoon, 48 hours after I left, the watch still had 43% battery remaining! I'm going to TRY sleeping with it, just to see how well it performs as a sleep monitor, knowing it only needs to be charged twice a week...
    i hope you told Mrs. Chief that you are sleeping with it............LOL

this is good to know as i am about to get one probably this weekend.

Reactions: Dannydet
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones