• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dream4755

Lurker
Apr 21, 2012
Battery life of my LG pheonix p505r is very short. Usually standby time is only 24hrs, but it was longer ever before, about 3 days.
I used ATK to prolong my battery life but it didn't work. In addition, I don't think I set up something on the phone when the battery life was 3 days.
At present I have no idea what to do to save my battery life. Could anybody help me? Thank you.

Battery life of my LG pheonix p505r is very short. Usually standby time is only 24hrs, but it was longer ever before, about 3 days.
I used ATK to prolong my battery life but it didn't work. In addition, I don't think I set up something on the phone when the battery life was 3 days.
At present I have no idea what to do to save my battery life. Could anybody help me? Thank you.

Do you leave your browser open when your done with it? I had that problem using the dolphin-browser on some websites if I didn't physically exit the browser.

Any new apps on the phone? Maybe an app is using up your battery.

I know on some phones you can go into your settings and then battery settings to view what is using up your battery and battery statistics.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones