• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Monitor

Th3Coog

Jul 14, 2010
Oak Park, CA
I have recently suspected that there is something wrong with the extended battery that I bought and I would like to put it to the test.

I recently got my old Droid X back (Dad upgraded to Droid 3) and now have 3 batteries: the original battery that came with the Droid X (A), the original battery that came with the Droid X2 (B), and the BH6X (C) that I ordered through Verizon Wireless.

I would like to ask if anyone knows a good battery monitoring app or if the one in the system should be good enough.

I will factory reset the phone the phone each time, log into my Google Account, download the app (if any), turn airplane mode on, and see how long each lasts after the battery is fully charged.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones