• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Battery Percentage Overlay

xCirca

Aug 3, 2010
No intentions of being redudant, however I ran a search didn't find any new info and I'v been banging my head. I'm farely noobish at root, and I'm currently just running straight up android 2.2 flashed with 3.21 unrEVOked, and everything is working great *cheers to them, great job* I'm just trying to replace my stock battery icon with a new one with percents. I didn't find anything on the forum, perhaps I'm blind.. but just figured I'd see if there was a way to do this yet without installing a rom. I tried one from another site and it put my phone into a force close frenzy and wouldn't load senseui (kept fc'ing) thus making my phone useless. MDA didn't do a nandroid backup, and I royally effed my phone and had to swap back to another incredible. so if anyone has any information, that'd be supa. thanks guys.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones