• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help battery problems

~Reaper~

Jul 24, 2010
Chicago, IL
www.appfuzion.com
hi all here's what i got i recently went from serendipity to the new cognition and then back to serendipity. I reverted to stock everytime before flashing and also made sure my battery was fullly charged before flashing.

well i am getting horrible battery life and i used to get awesome battery life on serendipity and the phone is setup the same way. i did notice this morning that over night in the time of 8 ours of the phone not being touched the battery went from 100% to 66% and when i look at usage it shows cell standby to be 53% of the battery usage

any suggestions

I had the same problem on 5.12. Try flashing Paragon's kernel in place of the Speedmod k13c that comes with 5.12. I have MUCH better battery life with this kernel and so have many others. I used the 1200mhz one at the bottom of this post found below.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][JS32.2.1] Paragon RC6 - Updated 03/02/11 - Video Review - More themes added...

I will try it thanks alot

1 ? i assume it is compatible with the modem that is included with serendipity?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones