• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Usage failure-how I fixed mine

I did a clear cache and reset last week and it's worked fine for me until I swapped my extended battery for the original one. Now I get a FC on battery usage (or any app similar) and the storage hack doesn't work.

Just cleared my cache and got a FC on battery usage. Waited a while and tried it again and still FC's. Went to storage, back to battery and again FC's.

Strange I had no trouble until I swapped batteries.

Upvote 0
I did yet another factory reset last night. Everything was fine, until I installed LPP. When I uninstalled it, it worked fine. Installed it, fc.

But...then I uninstalled it, and it still fc so I said the heck with it and just installed LPP again.

I still think it may be an app. I suspect WL and LPP. As of right now even tho it pains me, I did not reinstall WL, but did reinstall LPP.

Again, it could be an app killing it imho.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones