• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery usage stats error?

Hi

Every time I look at the battery usage data on my Nexus 4 it tells me 'Navigator' is using over 60% of the power. It shows the name 'Navigator' as well as the logo for Maxfactor Navigator.

'Navigator' on my phone is Mapfactor Navigator, and that is fully turned off (does not show in running apps), as is GPS. I can't see how either of these are therefore using power.

I am officially confused, and obviously want to find out what is really using over 60% of my battery life. I can only assume that the 'Navigator' showing in the usage data is being incorrectly displayed, and it is in fact something else hogging all the power.

Any ideas how I can check this out to see what is really going on? Could it actually be other Google location services aside from GPS using the power?

Cheers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones