• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Went Nuts?

Can someone tell me what's going on? When I woke up, I checked my Android for new E-Mail, notifications, etc like I usually do (didn't check it's battery because I charge it every night and was supposed to be full). A couple of hours later (now) I try to use my phone and learn it's battery been totally drained up.

I connected it to the outlet charger but there's no battery animation when charging the phone like there normally is... What's going on?
I'm running the latest nightly build of Cyanogenmod.

Looked like the phone never charged in the first place. Possible causes

1) The wall power outlet is screwed. Maybe the button is not on or cannot connect anymore.

2) The wall charger is screwed

3) The wall charger cable is screwed

4) The phone USB port is screwed.

5) Phone battery is screwed

Best thing is try charging through the PC or try it with another outlet. If none of those work, it most likely to do with battery or USB port. In that case, try a replacement battery or get a phone replacement.

Good Luck

Reactions: Leonne
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones