• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

beats solo2 headset wont pair to my LG G4 flex. Is there a mod to replace the bluetooth driver?

Actually, nevermind. I posted because mine wouldn't pair properly, but it turns out my version of solo2 enters pairing mode by turning on and then holding the play/pause button.
thanx for posting your solution.

i got a beats solo3 for xmas. at first i wasn't going to use it because it said that it was made only for apple products. but i looked on the play store and found the beats app to my surprise. i just love the fact that beats does not include any mention of it being compatible with other devices that is not crapple......well at least i did not pay for it with my hard earned money. i'll use it as it is free, and it is hard to turn down something that was given for free.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones