• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beautiful Widgets Erratic Clock

Running the small widget on home screen (launcher+ replacement). noticed the clock has become erratic. its been off as much 20 minutes. sometimes its right and sometimes its off by a couple of minutes.

guessing it might be some other app i installed but does anyone have any ideas or have this happen to them?

also, it put the temp on the task bar - not sure why or how to change that setting.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I'm not having any problems with the widget myself, so I can't be much help there.

As for the temp notification ... Tap the right side (weather) part of the widget, when the animations starts, tap the Menu button, then Configure. You want to UNcheck the Temperature notification parameter. While in there, peak around and see what other setting(s) you may need to tweak.

Reactions: vbhokiefan
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones