• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Behind Neck Headphones with Mic and Remote?

I am looking for a Behind the Neck Headphone with a Mic and Remote that will work with Android. I have been beating the crap out of the Oracle (Google) for a few hours.

Good grief, you'd think someone made a decent set specifically for the 'droid.

I can't use earbuds as I need to hear some of the environment around me when I am bicycle commuting to/from work.

Does that app only work for the "Jay" brand headphones? I don't see the "Jay" brand making a behind the neck headphones

Nope, I've been using the app with stock HTC headphones and Phillips headphones. :)

My only complaint would be that despite being configured as Volume Up in the app, a long press of the remote activates Google Now. I suspect that's a ROM issue as opposed to anything app related though.

Reactions: Crookedsoul
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones