• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best anti-glare

holgalee

Nov 23, 2010
I'm looking for anti-glare protectors for my Samsung Galaxy and NookColor. I'm quite wary because I had a Steinheil matte anti-fingerprint that I endured for 3 days before removing it. The blurriness of the text and smaller images made me feel giddy and as though I have a serious vision problem. :eek: I think some SPs reflect slightly less light though they are not called anti-glare, so hopefully the distortion or frosted glass effect is not as pronounced. I don't mind a slight trade off to get better clarity with some (but not a lot of) glare reduction.

What is the best LCD TV out there that has a great anti-glare screen?

I am in the market for a new family/sun room TV. Our room has windows on three sides and fourth side faces the kitchen (open floor plan). Thus, where ever you sit, there is likely to be window or lamp light that could reflect on the TV.

A lot of the new LCD models are coming out with glossy, reflective screens. I understand they are doing this to compete with the plasma PQ, but the glossy screen is why I cannot go with plasmas. I've tried the Panasonic PZ77 plasma with the anti-glare screen, and it had too much glare for us.

I would appreciate your input.

Upvote 0
What is the best LCD TV out there that has a great anti-glare screen?

I am in the market for a new family/sun room TV. Our room has windows on three sides and fourth side faces the kitchen (open floor plan). Thus, where ever you sit, there is likely to be window or lamp light that could reflect on the TV.

A lot of the new LCD models are coming out with glossy, reflective screens. I understand they are doing this to compete with the plasma PQ, but the glossy screen is why I cannot go with plasmas. I've tried the Panasonic PZ77 plasma with the anti-glare screen, and it had too much glare for us.

I would appreciate your input.

You might get a response if you post on a tv forum... this one is all about android.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones