• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best App Drawer Icons ???

Heh Sorry, I guess my reading comprehension goes down quite a bit at 3 am. I thought you were looking for dock icons, which are easily changeable with LP. I do know with the LP icon pack you can change the colors at least. What you could check out is the app Ninjamorph. With it you can just change the icon. How it works is essentially it unzips the APK and you can replace whatever PNG file you want with another one on your SD card and then when you finish the project, it will zip the apk back up for ya, and there you go.
How to use Ninjamorph: How To NinjaMorph - xda-developers
Ninjamorph has free and donate versions: NinjaMorph FREE ~ Android Application v1.3 By Stephen (Stericson) | Themes
Not sure where the icons are located? Where are these images? APKs broken down! - xda-developers

If Ninjamorph seems a bit overwhelming at first, let me know and I can break it down for you better. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones