• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help best backup option for unrooted phones

tgg1304

Sep 3, 2010
what is the best way to back up everything on your phone. data, settings, pics, etc. i recently had to do a hard restart and restore everything. even after backing up most of my info to the sd card, a lot is still missing. i currently use my backup pro app. please let me know whats best in case i have to go thru this again. been restoring for about 4 hours now

Oh yeah, I remember Boost does offer a 1 year warranty for your phone. But if things go wrong, all I have to do is contact Boost or Samsung or if they cannot help me since I would have voided it, to just go here for help to get stock ROM back on my phone. So is it really worth rooting? If that is the case, I might as well just root! lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones