• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Buy Gmail

I am pretty sure this courtesy is for the new to android customer. This will be my first android phone but i am pretty sure i can handle setting it up.
What about a 25$ charge to have them bind your new bluetooth headset to your phone.

wow, BB never ceases to amaze me. What's sad is people will actually pay this too.. for 2 minutes worth of work. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
You may not have to have one, but it makes sense to get one set up anyway. I got a new gmail account and set it up to sync all my Iphone contacts (and am now having the double contacts issue when I sync w/ itunes, but I'm not worrying about it 2 days out). So, on the 4th I'll let them set it up (and type in my password myself) and it'll automatically sync all my contacts over.

They have the machines that can transfer your contacts between phones but I hate relying on that as there's been an issue that prevented it from working for every single phone I've gotten so far. :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones