• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Keyboard App.

I like Shapewriter over Swype.

Same here, but even with that keyboard i'm still having a heck of a time getting used to to typing on this phone coming from a iPhone. I love everything else about this phone but I wish the screen was a bit wider to make the buttons a little bigger. I have small hands too and have been trying all different keyboards but can't find one that I like.

Upvote 0
Just for another option you should try Swiftkey. It is still in beta and you will only find it by your favorite search engine. The basic principle is it guesses what your next word is going to be. It learns as you type what words you tend to use. I have had several sentences that all I had to do was tap the words with no typing individual letters. It takes a while to get used to. Instead of the space bar it's easier to look at the words and then yours appears then just tap it and move onto the next word.

Upvote 0
I like sywpe but it can be a bit confusing even after you get used to it. The main problem being the keys are just a tad small. Sometimes you forget where a key is because your finger is in the way.

Sent using my Evo 4g on Tapatalk Pro

Interesting you say "Swype" yet your post says "Sent using my Evo 4g on Tapatalk Pro" afterward.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones