• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Phone?

I love my G2. Been thru a few different phones since I've gotten it and I keep coming back to it. I love the uniqueness. The knock on and the back buttons are great in my opinion. Battery life. ✔ and the camera (after replacing my first faulty device) has been fantastic. Not to mention, it's huge, fast, and super customizable.

Upvote 0
Update:

I'm not trying loopholes right now anymore. As it turns out, in addition to the unlimited data, another one of the phones on my account has a talk plan that VZW hates so much that NONE of the 5 phones on my account can upgrade. So that's a whole different ballgame I have to figure out.

In the meantime I've talked with Asurion and the nice lady said that since we have so many accounts with them and have had them for so long, that they may be able to give me a different phone in replacement. They're calling back later after I'm done with work. If this does work, I may try to just get the best upgrade I can get. Maybe the Moto X because of the price and the specs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones