• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best review site.....

Hi all
Firstly, apologies if this has been asked a thousand times. I did a quick search but no joy.
Anyhows, I wondered if I could get some addresses of sites that review android apps. I'm looking for mainly free apps. Looking for a good money manager, organiser, word processer (like windows office word) and other things.
Also, any good strategy games? Like Civilization/Age of Empires et el...
Thanks in advance
David
:)

Money Manager - currently using Andromoney. Nice simple and easy to use. Expense Manager is also good

Organiser - I use a combination of Astrid, TouchWiz Calendar, Class Buddy Pro and Android Agenda Widget. I use Astrid + TouchWiz Calendar simply because I like the Astrid reminders and that it syncs to its own website from where you can share tasks with others easily. Its good for managing group work at school (hence Class Buddy Pro as well which has a free version). Jorte would accomplish most of what Astrid+Calendar does though.

Word Processor - I'm pretty satisfied with ThinkFree (but that came built in with the phone)

Upvote 0
Oh, and I meant an actual word processor that can create documents.... Any ideas?

A free office app for to create MS Office docs is OliveOffice.
But I think it's under delopment ;)
So you have to see if you can live with it ...

For me the best Android office app (but not free) is DocumentsToGo.
For only reading docs the app is free.

Harry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones