1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Best Video player for I5801

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by seahawk789, Mar 28, 2011.

1. seahawk789

seahawk789 Lurker
    None

Mar 28, 2011
    Hi all,

I recently purchased the Samsung galaxy apollo I5801. Its really the cheapest android mobile and I think its worth the price.

However I don't feel that the video player shipped with it is that good. I mean the sound output of the player through head phones is very very low that I can hear even the loudest of noise just as a whisper. So are there any other video players out there in the market which produces good sound output with all the regular format support (XVID/H.264) etc for this mobile?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. barqers

barqers Android Expert
    None

Nov 5, 2010
    I use the stock Video Player and it works good. But there's also an mplayer ripoff called mvideoplayer.

seahawk789 likes this.
  3. pflorin

pflorin Newbie
    None

go to market .. meridian player supports .subtitles too

seahawk789 likes this.
  4. seahawk789

seahawk789 Lurker
    None

Mar 28, 2011
    Hi.. barqers.. Thanks for the tips.. u said u use "Stock Video Player" but where did u download it? I could not find it in the android market... Is it free?

5. barqers

barqers Android Expert
    None

Nov 5, 2010
    Oh this stock video player usually comes installed on phones already. Did it not come installed with your phone?

If you don't have one installed then it's hard to install the stock video player because you need to be rooted.

Instead, I would use mvideoplayer from the android market! It works just as good :)

6. pflorin

pflorin Newbie
    None

i like meridian its small and fast and plays almost anything and you can add .srt the only thing i dont like is that i cant change font size as i want and font.

you can also try Mobo Player it uses a little more cpu/memory but it plays everything and .srt with custom fonts & sizes.