• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best Video player for I5801

seahawk789

Lurker
Mar 28, 2011
Hi all,

I recently purchased the Samsung galaxy apollo I5801. Its really the cheapest android mobile and I think its worth the price.

However I don't feel that the video player shipped with it is that good. I mean the sound output of the player through head phones is very very low that I can hear even the loudest of noise just as a whisper. So are there any other video players out there in the market which produces good sound output with all the regular format support (XVID/H.264) etc for this mobile?

Thanks in advance.

Oh this stock video player usually comes installed on phones already. Did it not come installed with your phone?

If you don't have one installed then it's hard to install the stock video player because you need to be rooted.

Instead, I would use mvideoplayer from the android market! It works just as good :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones